Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shue Case Update

As you can see from the previous post, I've finally found the time to do some reading at the CBS News blog about the Phillip Shue case (which involves some of the same law enforcement people as our case). There is some additional information there that I wasn't previously aware of, and it's important.

I now believe I know what happened to Col. Shue, why it happened, and the reasons for my strange contact from the Military Corruptions guys. I also believe that any reasonable, thinking person can go to the CBS blog, read through it, and come to the same conclusions I did.

My heart again goes out to Tracy Shue and Col. Shue's family. I feel certain they will someday obtain justice.

Update:  Please see

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cilla-mccain/colonel-philip-shue_b_1424756.html

No comments: