Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Federal Harassment



My children and I have been stalked and harassed by persons with federal ties for many years. Most often, we see this in the form of vehicles with U.S. government license plates following us, suddenly speeding past us, or doing repeated slow drive-bys of our house or vehicle. We are frequently buzzed at all hours of the day and night by what look like military helicopters (and also medical helicopters and other misc. aircraft) that are flying illegally low. Once, when I tried to mail documents related to my first criminal complaint to the FBI in the summer of 2005, we were followed around for the rest of the day by men who were talking into their hands, which was very disconcerting to say the least. On at least 3 different occasions (each several years apart), we had the very frightening experience of having a drone aircraft suddenly fly directly in front of our windshield while we were driving between Fredericksburg and Kerrville on Hwy. 16 S. (We must not be the only local people to have had this happen, because a recent letter in the Kerrville newspaper also mentions this.)
Shown here are two pages from the logbook of the most serious incidents that I keep. These document two separate but related incidents that occurred in 2006 and involved a very large RV with FL plates and federal window stickers that was parked in the street directly across from our driveway by persons unknown to us. Both times, there was no even remotely reasonable reason why this vehicle should have been parked there other than pure harassment--there's nothing else but our house and driveway on that stretch of the road, there are plenty of better (off-road) places down the street to park a large vehicle like this, and both times it was clearly a dangerous traffic hazard while parked there (sticking out into the street just past a right-angle turn where it couldn't be seen well). It also partially blocked the entrance to our driveway, yet when we complained to the police, they refused to do anything. (The second time, a local policeman appeared to be guarding it from just down the street in a patrol car.)
If you go back to the beginning of this blog and compare the dates on these incidents to "My Story", you will notice that these incidents took place around the time I discovered the former DEA agent and the former FBI agent had conned me and I'd had to fire them. Previously, they'd both told me what I thought at the time were wild tales of certain persons connected with my case that they claimed were associates of a former "rogue FBI agent" from Florida known as "Murph the Surf" who'd had a woman murdered there. I've wondered since then if this was meant to scare me, "punish" me, or what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the drones sound like paranoid schizophrenia, but it may have just been a bad day


we dont know why the federal government wants to look at her, i guess they have their reasons