Monday, September 9, 2013

"The Killing Of JFK"

The following was recently published in the Kerrville Daily Times.  

I'm unable to attend any of these events, but I wish I could, because it sounds like some of the things I've discussed previously on this blog with regard to the murder of JFK are being independently corroborated.

In addition, I was recently informed in person by a close relative of those involved that a new book about LBJ will be released sometime this fall.  This book will apparently detail an adulterous relationship between Johnson and another woman which resulted in the birth of an illegitimate son whom I was told very closely resembles Johnson physically.  The person I talked with about this said the author of the book is a well-known writer who conducted extensive interviews with the woman involved and is basically writing her story. Sounds intriguing, but that's all I know about it for now.

No comments: