Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lawyer 2



As soon as I realized I'd also been seriously conned by the Boerne lawyer and investigators as well as Ed Hodges and his people, I began contacting prominent personal injury law firms in San Antonio asking for their help. Most of these either refused to talk to me or said they had conflicts of interest, but I did receive the referral shown here from one major firm. I was surprised by this referral because the lawyer they told me to call was quite young, was in a small practice (one partner), and was someone I knew nothing about.

Since I was desperate to find proper legal representation, I decided to talk to this lawyer and see what he said. I called and made an appointment, but as I was driving down to meet with him, one of the Boerne p.i.s I'd been having problems with (the former FBI agent) suddenly pulled up right next to me, made sure I'd seen him, and sped off at the next exit as documented in my log book and shown here.

When I arrived at the lawyer's San Antonio office and met with him, he seemed nervous and was hesitant about taking my case, especially when I started showing him how much documentation I had. As I was leaving, he introduced me to his partner in the hallway. The partner seemed more interested in helping me and gave me his business card. They both said they wanted to discuss our situation between themselves before they decided anything, and they said they'd call me later. I waited for their call, but when it didn't come, I called them back and was told they'd decided they couldn't help me.

Later, I learned that the son of my ex-husband's divorce lawyer (who is about the same age as the two I met with) is an attorney who offices in the same building as these two. Furthermore, it turns out these two are close friends of his.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great example of hyperbole --this woman had no knowledge whatever of ml

hogwash "seeing " her ex lawyer on the freeway, how many times have we heard of people making sure that ml sees them

half truths-the lawyers werent busy...they saw you were sereiosly impaired and had no case whatsoever

what lawyer would pass up a case if he thought he would make some money!!!!!!

ML said...

Note: All of the lawyers mentioned above (except for my ex-husband's divorce lawyer) were males.

Anonymous said...

mary lou had at least 2 female lawyers at least for a short time

its hard to keep them all straightbecause she would jump from lawyer to lawyer at the slightest provocation

it must have been the p.i. she thought she saw on the freeway


remember that she "sees" many things and people that did not happen

mary lou YOU COULDNT KEEP OR GET A LAWYER BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE ANY REAL CASE AND YOU THOUGHT EVERY ONE OF THEM WAS SOMEHAOW IN COLLUSION WITH YOUR EX