Thursday, July 1, 2010

Handwriting


And now, back to the fraudulent trust document discussions. In my previous post entitled "Pages", I mentioned some handwriting I'd noticed at the top of one copy of the document that has been used so often to victimize myself and my children.

Here I'm posting a copy of this writing along with a sample of handwriting found on an application for an agricultural exemption on our property my former husband filed with the county in 1997. Most of the handwriting on the older document is my ex-husband's, but I'm positive this portion was not written by him.

I'm no handwriting expert, but the capital "G"s and the numbers certainly look similar, which leads me to believe they may have been written by the same person. If so, I'm interested in finding out who this person is.

I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't have some ideas about who the writer might be. I suspect most people working at our local courthouse will recognize the writing immediately.

No comments: