Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Mail Tampering

Once again one of my children has received an important piece of personal mail that has clearly been illegally opened by someone else and then crudely closed again with a single small piece of scotch tape. It does no good whatsoever to complain to the USPS--believe me, I've done this many times over the years, and they never do anything at all. (See my previous discussions on the subject; I may post more as well at some point.)

We still see unauthorized persons coming and going from the post office as well. As US citizens, we're entitled to secure mail delivery, but as far as I'm concerned, this is just another of the many blatant violations of civil rights that go on all the time around here. Exactly what will it take to correct this and get privacy for victims (not to mention justice)?

Knowing about all the drug-related activity around here makes me wonder what else is being covered up at the post office!

No comments: