Sunday, July 4, 2010

File Numbers






Early in 2005, I hired a lawyer to represent us that the ex-DEA and ex-FBI agents I'd hired as private investigators to help me figure out what was going on with Ed Hodges recommended highly and even went with me to see. On the day I first met this attorney and hired him, he told me why the trust document Ed Hodges had mailed me was fraudulent and I looked at it carefully for the first time and realized it was not the document I'd signed. Also at this meeting (which the former FBI agent also attended), this lawyer casually mentioned some sort of problem with file numbers on the document but wouldn't explain this further.

Several times over the next few months, I tried unsuccessfully to get this attorney to explain to me what he'd meant about the file numbers, but he just changed the subject or said it didn't matter. Eventually, I tried to get him to explain his earlier remarks to me in writing as shown here, and you can see his reply.

I'm no lawyer myself and have no idea if there's anything to this or not, but given the fact that I later caught these people allowing my adversaries to listen in on my private conversation with them and fired them as a result, I have to wonder. Therefore, I'm posting copies of the file numbers from various versions of the fraudulent trust document here in the hope that someone else will explain to me what's going on with them.

For more information on all this, please read "My Story" at the beginning of this blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC OR SIMPLY TERRIBLE FANATASY NOVELEST YOU DECIDE: A CONTEST

is mary lou simply a terrible fantasy novelist or truly a paranoid schizophrenic ;you decided to the winner goes a MEAT-LOVERS BREAKFAST FOR FOR ONE AT THE FBG DENNYS MAXIMUM VALUE TEN DOLLARS no raging lesbian , wellesly man-haters allowed . photo id required.

my wife votes for full-fleged schizo no holds barred schizophrenic
i personally favor the fantasy novelist with a bad story

in my favor : story lines so stupid even no none would belive. eg portapotties fulof durgs city employees transeferring huge amounts of drugs walmart trucks full of drugs a dozen break-ins her mom in law welling drugs at the high schooll

in my wifes favor uh well, all of the above but also reasonable evidence of mary lou spending some $150 000 on private eyes , lawyers etc for no good reason afterall

rules


post your 25 word or less (or more only if you are not boring) reply here

ML said...

I was confused about the above comment written by my ex-husband until I realized it's probably a response to an update I added at the end of my 6/12/10 post. (My computer is not at all secure.)

Anonymous said...

one vote for schizophrenic from mary lou herself

this is based on the incredible claims of june 12

however i am ruling mary lou ineligible due to excessively boring content but we will count her vote nevertheless and i MIGHT change my mind re eligibility

score

schizophrenic 2
bad novelist 1

keep the votes coming

Catherine said...

My husband what acting weird for some weeks, and like nothing he said what he leaving us me, and our 2 kids. I was referred by a good friend of mine to contact Priestessmunak@gmail.com, I thought it is crazy, he gave me my husband back, and like its not a problem. Priestess Munak gave me the peace back to my home. I will be forver indebted to you.