Saturday, April 30, 2016

Slasher


First, see my post below from 12/1/15.

Now see above; once again, someone has broken into our house and slashed some of our food with a knife, this time a plastic bag containing bread that was in our refrigerator.  It's hard to see in the photo, but there are a number of cuts in the bag that were clearly made with a knife; it's not just one hole.

Organized stalkers do this sort of thing all the time in order to harass and frighten their victims.  In our case, many of the incidents involve knives, because the stalkers know my adult children and I are afraid of my ex-husband; see many posts on this blog plus his numerous bizarre and rambling comments here.

It does little good to complain to local law enforcement about the constant break-ins, harassment, illegal surveillance that is 24/7, and more, since law enforcement personnel are in on it--they openly follow us around in their marked vehicles doing headlight and turn signal harassment.  (The latter is when vehicles are illegally modified so that one or both turn signal lights can be turned on all the time without blinking.  Headlights are also illegally modified so that their intensity can be dialed up and down independently of each other.)

As I've said many times before, our entire community participates in this and finds it amusing.  It's unbelievable and sick, but they breed that here.

8 comments:

Medawar said...

Regardless of who commissions the harassment, it is only possible for it to persist from months and years with the collusion of local police. The FBI seems to think that harassment is solely a matter for local police, so there's no help there. However, organised harassment is a conspiracy to deny the victim his or her civil rights, so it is a Federal crime.

See:
http://medawarscornflakes.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/americas-forgotten-anti-gangstalking.html

Thomas S. Bean said...

FBI is a joke when it comes to outrageous civil rights violations.

A pathetic group of bureaucratic, tit vulture, overrated, slime: cocaine distribution though Montana using Miami FBI agent TERRY NELSON'S Big Sky Cartel.

Brett Anderson said...

Have you thought about getting a less than lethal weapon? Stun guns and tasers are a great way to protect your family just in case your crazy stalker tries to take it to the next level.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I just found your blog & I'm very interested in learning more about gang stalking. I noticed your last blog post was from April of last year, so I hope you'll continue your blogging of this subject. A lot of us don't know about this or understand it. But blogs like yours help make ppl aware that this is going on.
I'm sorry you're having to go through all this and hope that your safe. God Bless.

Heinrich Mueller LOL said...

They slashed your bread??? Those bastard have really upped the stakes this time. HAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry. This is all just nuts. I've seen vids of "gangstalking" and "targeted individuals" on YouTube. Literally everyone and everything you people see is some sort of surveillance apparatus. I wish you luck with your mental health.

Medawar said...

The ones who need help with their mental health are the ones who do this kind of thing. They really need to be in highly secure hospitals. If they are in medium-secure local units, they can actually get out, harass people, get back in and have an alibi.

There was a scandal at a MSU on the Herts/Beds border near Letchworth, where patients had been coming and going as they pleased, aided by corrupt staff, strolling across the fields to the Western Way estate, Letchworth, and causing a major crime wave. You're probably going to find the same thing happening at any equivalent American unit where the staff are sufficiently unpaid and demoralized.

A lot of these places depend on magnetic locks, which yield if given a good thump.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. My community has singled me out. They get a kick out of doing this lame shit. Your on point with the headlight harrassment. I get it relentlessly. The police do it too and allow people to do it to me and turn a blind eye. What these idiots fail to take into consideration is that their blinding everyone else to and anyone could crash and kill anyone including them. They are damn retards.