Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dead Along The Road, 2002 and 2003







As I've discussed many times before, a lot of people turn up dead under suspicious circumstances along our local roads and highways. Here I'm posting some examples of this from back in 2002 and 2003. Note that the death of Col. Phillip Shue of Boerne also took place in 2003; I chose not to post any of the documentation for his case because there is already a great deal of information on it posted elsewhere on the web. (See especially the CBS "48 Hours Mystery" site.)

I'm not saying all of the deaths posted here are homicides. In fact, I'm fairly sure at least some of them are genuine accidents, natural causes, etc. However, I'm equally sure at least some of them (like Col. Shue's case) are most definitely homicides, and a lot of them are suspicious enough to warrant substantial further investigation in order to find out what really happened. These people, others whose cases I haven't posted, and their loved ones deserve to know the truth, and many of them deserve justice. Some of their stories frankly defy common sense and belief, while others involve various persons I have good reasons for doubting statements from.

No comments: