Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jury Duty


This letter was printed recently in the Kerrville Daily Times. I am familiar with this case, and it was as the writer says. The jury considered the evidence very carefully and went to great pains to insure a proper verdict, only to have the judge throw their verdict out because it wasn't to his or the powerful losing attorney's liking. Like this juror, I too was shocked and disgusted when this was done.

At this point, you might want to go back and read my earlier post titled "Texas As A Third-World Country".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I was e-mailed by someone saying they were you who asked me to respond to an e-mail other than the one on this web site. Was that you or have I been perped ?

just checked my mail and the original e-mail I thought was from you, as well as my response to you have been erased from my e-mail account.
Thanks,